You can generate an automatic tactical analysis of the team and player instructions in your tactic by using the Style Analyser below.
The process of implementing a playing style is detailed further in the following guides:
Use the Style Analyser to select any tactic of roles/duties, team instructions and custom player instructions for automatic tactical analysis.
The Style Analyser calculates for your tactic a numerical representation of your implemented playing style by estimating risk levels for each implemented style method. It uses this information to suggest team instruction additions and changes that are suitable for your desired playing style.
Explanation of Analysis
Most team instructions and player instructions, including some of the hidden player instructions given by some player roles and duties, relate to particular style methods. The greater the extent to which such a tactical instruction is given, the greater the extent to which its related style method or methods are implemented.
Most style methods have a contrasting style method, with one being higher risk and the other being lower risk, and the two tend to be naturally suited to contrasting playing styles. For example, the player instructions Dribble More and Dribble Less relate to contrasting style methods. Dribble More (higher risk) tends to be naturally suited to attacking football and direct plays, while Dribble Less (lower risk) tends to be naturally suited to defensive football and short plays.
Other Playing Style Implementation Guides
Related Tactics Guides
- Team Instructions – analysis of team instructions, including player suitability.
- Player Instructions – analysis of player instructions, including player suitability.
- Playing Styles – tactical theory guide.
- Core Styles – tactical theory guide including naturally suited style methods for attacking football and defensive football.
- Attacking Styles – tactical theory guide including naturally suited style methods for direct plays and short plays.
- Defensive Styles – tactical theory guide including naturally suited style methods for aggressive defending and cautious defending.
- Composite Styles – tactical theory guide including naturally suited style methods for direct attacking football, pass and move football, long ball football, possession football, high pressure football, cautious attacking football, aggressive defensive football and parking-the-bus football.