Team instructions give tactical instructions to your whole team, or groups of players in your team. They can be used to:
- Implement system fluidity.
- Implement component styles* (including core styles*, attacking styles* and defensive styles*), which are used to create playing styles.
- Implement match strategies, which are tactics used in particular match scenarios.
Detailed for each team instruction, where relevant, are:
- Game description – the description of the team instruction that is provided in the game.
- Use – the recommended use of the team instruction and other advice regarding its use.
- Effects – the tactical instructions given to the team or to particular players by the team instruction.
- Player attributes – suggested player suitability* for the team instruction, which can help you to decide which team instructions are suitable for your players. This includes player attributes for which good ratings can enable the team instruction to be more effective and player attributes for which poor ratings can be covered by the team instruction.
The analysis of team instructions is split into standard team instructions and match strategy team instructions.
The analysis of standard team instructions includes all team instructions other than those for which the main recommended use is implementing match strategies.
The analysis of strategic team instructions includes all team instructions for which the main recommended use is implementing match strategies.